Why Choose Us for Alzheimer’s and Memory Care?
- Private ownership
- All inclusive rates: no a-la-carte fees like so many others
- A ton of activities for the residents: live music 7 days a week and much, much more
- High staff to resident ratio for safety and health
- Alzheimer’s and dementia trained staff on duty 24/7
- We work with our memory impaired residents to achieve a high level of independence
- Our memory care residents enjoy a high degree of mobility
- We prepare nutritious, flavorful, home-cooked meals
- National Dementia researched activity programs to enhance alertness and physical strength
Our Dementia and Alzheimer’s trained staff provides:
- activity programs
- nutritious meals and snacks
Our newly remodeled spacious home offers spacious gardens with secured grounds. We treat every resident with dignity and respect.
Cognitive impairment doesn’t change one’s needs for love, respect and dignity
Providing for these basic needs on a constant basis can be an overwhelming task for family members as a loved one’s memory fails. At Olivenhain Guest Home we strive to support our Alzheimer’s and dementia residents and their families with love and respect.