In 2021, your loved one should get the best hospice care Encinitas has to offer. Olivenhain Guest Home exists to help San Diegans get the highest quality transition of life hospice care available. Read on to discover what makes our time-tested services and guest home the best around.
Features of Our Encinitas Hospice Care
Hospice care focuses on comfort and quality of life for those experiencing an incurable illness. It also focuses on helping them live as long as possible and as well as possible.
The Olivenhain Guest Home hospice care experience begins with our beautiful facilities. Our setup is perfect for those who want to be surrounded by those who love them alongside our specially trained staff and experts.
- We offer an enclosed, lushly-landscaped 15,000 square foot home with gated access.
- Our Guest Home meets and exceeds ADA requirements.
- We offer a spacious, covered patio area that is perfect for relaxation and enjoying visitors.
- We also have private and semi-private rooms available for families.
- We have a beautiful dining and activity room available as well.
Within our grounds, your loved one will maintain a high quality of life through our Graceful Living program. Our spacious rooms can house all equipment needs, and all specialized end-of-life equipment is provided through hospice. We partner with only the best hospice agencies to make sure your loved one is comfortable during this transition. Our licensing agency has entrusted us with a 20 bed waiver due to our superior record with hospice care.
Palliative care is available to help your loved one manage symptoms, relieve pain, and improve quality of life in general.
You should know that our staff is carefully screened and hired to serve residents with integrity, compassion, and dedication to their safety and comfort. and other types of dementia. Our staff also includes nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and other medical and mental health professionals. We also ensure your loved one is surrounded by well-trained, warm, and gentle caregivers. We offer a Personal Caregiver-to-resident care ratio that makes a difference. If you have any questions, be sure to ask us!
Other Olivenhain Benefits
- We’ve been leaders in memory care and assisted living since 1966.
- Our caregivers are supported by 24-hour emergency services and staff trained to provide the highest quality care.
- Our staff is carefully screened and hired to serve residents with integrity, compassion, and dedication to their safety and comfort.
- Our staff also includes nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and other medical and mental health professionals. The community physician is a highly-respected professional at our local hospital and is on call 24/7/365.
- We have also taken every precaution to ensure safety and protection in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Inquire About Quality Encinitas Hospice Care
The best way to see if Olivenhain Guest Home is the best fit for your loved one? Contact us to set up a tour! See why countless families have come to us for quality Encinitas hospice care since 1966.